and I like to do what I’m told.
When you see this, take a minute and share five good things of your day with the world, uncut.
1. Lyra is no longer feverish or sick, and has returned to her usual cheerful self.
2. It’s been raining for a couple of days, which makes the air smell good and makes me feel happy.
3. Adam is in the bedroom lying down with Lyra who is fussy and refusing to sleep alone, which means I am currently free to sit at my computer unfettered. Sweet, sweet freedom.
4. I’m about to make a cup of tea, which will fill me with contentment.
5. I had coffee and donuts with a friend this morning, which was just awesome.
You may now share your 5 good things with me, if you are so inclined.