It is now safe to make this announcement. I got a new job and gave notice today. I’m thoroughly excited. In the meantime, however, I need to find a replacement for my job – except not really for my job. They’re not going to replace me as an office administrator, but instead they will bring in someone as the receptionist. If anyone knows anyone in Vancouver yadda yadda yadda, have them email me a resume. I’m not sure who will be conducting the interviews (at this rate it may even be me, which would be weird, but hey.) I’d like to get someone hired asap so I can start the new job in the new year without a hitch.
OP Publishing is looking for a full time receptionist to cover the front desk area.
- Reception, answering and directing incoming calls
- Handling all incoming/outgoing mail and couriers
- Maintaining and ordering office supplies
- General administrative support duties for all departments
- Keeping reception area tidy
- Backup support for customer service
- Personable with great communication skills
- Experience using multi-line phone systems
- Knowledge of office equipment
- Comfortable with Microsoft Office
- Customer service experience is a strong asset
A benefits package is offered after the probationary period has ended. Position is available in late December or the beginning of January. Please send a resume and cover letter to email@example.com.