I really don’t want to deal with a federal election before Christmas. Seriously.
Macleans has changed its design and layout. I kind of feel like I’m reading advertorial, and I’m skipping over articles because they don’t look quite right to me. I’m sure I’ll get used to it, but I’m not particularly fond of it right now.
Welcome to my life, where I read weekly news magazines and write a lot of random words down on a page in the hopes that they make sense and add up to 50,000 by the time I’m done.
I don’t think I’ll write tonight – I think I need a night off. My brain is tired out. Maybe I’ll get to bed at a decent hour tonight.
I find it difficult to believe that we’re over half-way through November. That means that December approaches, as does Christmas, which is going to be a massive crowd at my mom’s place. It should be fun.
And now for ten things that make me happy: (aka a meme stolen from ozreison
1) Getting some actually well-thought-out recognition from my boss for what I’ve been doing at work
2) Dayle cuddling with me again tonight after being completely psychotic for the past week
3) Adam not feeling like he’s been run over by a truck
4) We’re probably going to have the car running and on the road sometime this weekend
5) Talking to my little brother Craig and realizing that he sounds really good and pretty stable
6) Having people come to visit us in the next month
8) Being well on track with NaNoWriMo
9) I’m married and my husband is my best friend
10) Tomorrow is Thursday and I like Thursdays