1. How many locations (dwellings) have you lived in?
23 or so. I’m 28. Please let me stay somewhere for a little longer this time?
2. If you could place your dream home in any location, where would it be?
3. In terms of the act of moving: are you a packer or a box mover?
4. What one item do you own that you absolutely hate to move?
The Hammond Organ. We left it in Ontario, it won’t be joining us here in BC.
5. What’s worse: the act of moving or a routine cleaning at the dentist?
Moving. A routine cleaning doesn’t bother me. Filling a cavity, on the other hand… that is worse.