My face seems to be having some sort of weird reaction to something, but I can’t figure out what. The skin is kind of raised and not smooth like it usually is… kind of bumpy-weird raised all over my cheeks and my forehead and chin, but not red or itchy or anything like that. I wish I knew what it was reacting to so I could make sure that I don’t use whatever it is on my face anymore… Strange. I don’t like it, not one bit.


  • cyn

    June 7, 2004 at 10:15 am

    try not using tap water to wash your face for a few days. pour a bowl full of britta-filtered water out into a bowl, let it sit over night, and use that in the morning.

    the rash happens to me when they put more chlorine in the water for a few days now and then… i guess to clean the pipes or whatever

    • Jenny Lee Silver

      June 7, 2004 at 10:24 am

      Hmm. I’ll have to try that. Maybe I’ll buy some bottled water, we don’t have a brita anymore – roomie lost the filter part of it or something like that.

      • testytree

        June 7, 2004 at 4:00 pm

        I’m so glad I read your lj. It makes me smarter :} I would never have guessed the water. I get the same thing every now and then.